Making Good Alliance is promoting climate resilience and empowering climate action through innovation, collaboration and education.
Making Good Alliance (MGA) was established by Susan and Mark Rallings in 2019 at Tamborine Mountain, Queensland, as a social enterprise to promote climate resilience and empower climate action. Based in a decommissioned SEQEB electricity depot in North Tamborine, only a short walk from National Parks and cafes, we bring together community, government, business, academia and others to co-create solutions to climate change issues in real life settings. This way, we believe we can, together, create a regenerative, resilient and inclusive community that is good for people, place and the planet.
- Build a place (living lab) that demonstrates the possibilities of regenerative living and engages people in safe conversations about climate action
- Collaborate in building regenerative, resilient and inclusive communities
- Empower climate action through innovation, collaboration and education
- Maximise outcomes and continuously improve our programs by measuring our impact against the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Reflect on and learn from our successes and failures, and to share that knowledge to support others in building regenerative, resilient and inclusive communities