Working for the local business community
Tamborine Mountain Chamber of Commerce exists to promote, encourage, assist and protect the development of the interests of individuals engaged in free enterprise, business, the professions, tourism and industry on Tamborine Mountain who are members of the association. We promote and assist the business sector of Tamborine Mountain and in particular the current membership, by providing a reference point to those who are currently involved in business or are looking to establish or relocate their business to the Mountain.
The Chamber conducts a General meeting on the 2nd Wednesday of every second month. Most meetings are held in the evening with the occasional breakfast meeting. The Chamber invites a number of different guest speakers throughout the year to attend meetings and to address members.
Networking meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of the alternate month.
June 12th – Three Little Pigs (Main St) 5.30 for 6pm start
– networking meeting
- Chamber provides a strong voice for Mountain business
- Monthly meetings and functions
- Guest speakers on topics relevant to Members
- Local networking events
- A chance to profile your business to others
- Chamber will advocate your interest to Local and State Government
Some of Chamber’s activities:
- $500 Donation to 2 students per year – High school and College
- $2,000 donation to Scarecrow Festival annually
- Website / social media
- Monthly meetings ( alternate GM / Networking
- 10 tourism map boards
- 200,000 tourism brochures annually
- Local telephone book annually
- Run the Visitor’s Information centre
- Display advertising at the VIC
- $100 donation to the Tamborine Show annually